- Page Plus Quick LESSON of the Day 9/22/11
- Kitty Wireless Improves New Activation Procedures to allow customers to enter desired Area Code & Prefix
- 08/17/2011 Talk n Text 1200 ADDS MORE VALUE
- 07/27/2011 Standard Plan Changes
- PIN Numbers are good for FOUR YEARS from their creation date!
- We had a 3 hour outage this morning.
- Kitty Staff can now search our extensive database on the fly!
- How to add our RSS Feed to your RSS Reader
- Downgrading from UTnT to TnT1200, using a TnT1200 Stacked PIN, on your Renewal Night, on Smartphones Only
- Comments Are Allowed, 1st Comment Must be Approved
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Our network provider, where we have our website www.kittywireless.com hosted, had a Denial of Service Attack on one of their servers this morning. It resulted in a 3 hour outage of kittywireless.com. Rest assured that NO customer information is stored … Continue reading
Lost your phone, need the old ESN to do an ESN change? Need us to lookup your transactions by email address, phone number of ESN? Kitty Wireless has an EXTENSIVE database of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of transactions. It used to … Continue reading
Tonight we had a customer ask us how to add our RSS feed for postings to their My Yahoo! Page. Well, we weren’t sure, but it appears to be this: You click Add RSS Feed and then use this URL: … Continue reading
Downgrading from UTnT to TnT1200, using a TnT1200 Stacked PIN, on your Renewal Night, on Smartphones Only
If you have a smartphone on PagePlus, and… If the night for your plan renewal is now here, and… If you are downgrading from Unlimited to Talk n Text 1200 using a stacked PIN… …. You should remove the battery … Continue reading
In order to prevent spam comments on this blog, we will allow comments on any article, by any legitimate user, but the FIRST comment by ANY user must be approved by us. Let’s enjoy this! Kitty
Whew…. I know, we type a lot. We communicate a lot. But at least now, through this Blog, you can come to us, instead of us coming to you. You’ll want to check in here often though, I intend on … Continue reading
For about 9 months now Kitty Wireless has had a FREE REMINDERS PROGRAM for our customers. Our reminders program gave you email or text reminders anytime that your: 1. Cash Balance dropped below a value you entered. 2. Your plan … Continue reading
From time to time we find it to be necessary to send out a few reminders to our customers base. This email contains short, concise, to the point reminders that everyone should read. Reminder #1: Bring-Your-Own-Devices Are Unsupported PagePlus provides … Continue reading